Vancouver, B.C. Canada, April 19, 2021; Belmont Resources Inc. (“Belmont”), (or the “Company”), (TSX.V: BEA; FSE: L3L2 invites its’ shareholders and the investment community to view a “Video Update” on its 100% owned 16,000 acre (6,480 ha) Kibby Basin Lithium project in Nevada.
The video reviews past exploration on the Kibby property, how data is interpreted and analyzed and the difficulty in selecting quality drill targets in a Lithium brine environment as well as Belmont’s plans on moving the lithium project forward.
The video can be viewed at https://belmontresources.com/kibby-lithium-update/
Kibby Lithium Webinar
George Sookochoff, President & CEO of Belmont Resources will be hosting a “Kibby Webinar Session” on Wednesday April 21, 2021 at 1pm PST. George will be reviewing the project and answering questions from investors. Registration is required (free).
The Kibby Basin lithium property is situated approximately halfway between Las Vegas and Reno; and approximately sixty kilometers north of Clayton Valley Basin with Albemarle Corporation’s lithium brine producing operations (Silver Peak Mine).
Kibby Lithium Highlights
The Kibby Basin fits the model for lithium brines developed by Bradley, et al (2013) and shares many characteristics with Clayton Valley, where lithium brines are being exploited…
- 16,000 acre claim covering most of the 8.0 kms long and 3,000 m deep Kibby Basin.
- Large scale structural hypothesis of a pull-apart basin.
- Situated on an area of Geothermal clusters similar to Clayton
- Closed structural basin.
- Located within a valley that is over 40 km long and 20 km wide into which streams from a 700 km2 drainage basin empty.
- Large conductive anomaly at depth.
- Lithium anomalies at surface and depth.
- Aquifers in porous ash and gravel zones.
- Fully permitted for water.
About Belmont Resources Inc.
Belmont Resources is engaged in the business of acquiring and developing gold-copper-lithium projects located in North America. By utilizing new exploration technology and geological modelling the company is identifying new potential sources of gold-copper-lithium mineralization.
The Company’s project portfolio includes:
- Athelstan & Jackpot Gold mines, C. (Athelstan-Jackpot property (100%) Belmont Properties
- Kibby Basin Lithium Project, Nevada (100%)
Increased land position by 500% covering most of Kibby Basin
- Betts Copper-Gold mine, B.C. (Come By Chance property – 100%)
Potential copper/gold porphyry and epithermal type deposit of a bonanza gold-bearing zone.
- Bertha & Pathfinder Gold-Silver mines,C. (Pathfinder property – 100%)
Property surrounded by Kinross Gold – 5th largest gold producer in world
- Lone Star Copper-Gold mine, Washington State (Lone Star Property – LOI)
Historic copper gold producer with historic resource (2007)
Laurence Sookochoff, P.Eng. is the qualified person under National Instrument 43-101 who has reviewed and approved the technical content of this news release.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
George Sookochoff, CEO/President
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.