A Rich & Diverse Portfolio of Projects
“2022 Is Turning To Be An Aggressive and Active Field Season With Several Upcoming Milestones”
2020-21 Belmont Resources assembled a portfolio of highly prospective copper-gold-lithium & uranium projects located in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Washington and Nevada States.
2022 is the year for drilling with 3 drilling projects either ongoing, completed or about to start on its featured projects.
3 Separate Drilling Projects
Drilling in Progress
Lone Star Copper-Gold Mine
High Grade Copper-Gold Deposit
- Option/JV partner spending $2.5M on drilling. 7,000m drilling program to upgrade historical Cu-Au resource. Produce a Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA).
Wide zones of high-grade copper mineralization (up to 18.5% Cu)
Drilling Completed – Results Pending
CBC Copper-Gold Project, B.C.
- 2,000m drilling program targeting potential deep-seated copper/gold porphyritic, bulk tonnage, mineral resource.
A-J Gold Project, B.C.
Targeting Near Surface Bulk Tonnage Au
- Produced 7,600 ozs Au & 9,000 ozs Ag
- Developing 1km gold trend for near surface bulk tonnage Au
- Also testing numerous historic mine dump materials for gold extraction utilizing new and cost effective methods.
Pathfinder Gold Project, B.C.
Past Producing Bertha Gold Mine
- With 2 former gold mines the Pathfinder property is surrounded on 3 sides by claims held by Kinross Gold Corporation, the 5th largest gold producer in the world.
- Drilling Planned Q2 2022