Belmont Resources is engaged in the business of acquiring and re-developing past producing copper-gold-silver mines in southern British Columbia and Northern Washington State. This region is considered to have the highest concentration of mineralization and past producing mines in western North America with some 30+ past producing mines.
By utilizing computer analysis of historical data and utilizing modern exploration techniques and geological concepts, the company is successfully identifying new areas of mineralization beneath and/or in the near vicinity of the past producing mines.
Copper – Gold: Greenwood – Republic Mining Camps
- Come By Chance (CBC) – Skarn-Porphyry Target; Drill Permit Pending
- A-J Gold Mines – Near Surface Bulk Tonnage; 5 Year Drill Permit
- Lone Star – Lone Star Copper-Gold Mine; Historic Resource ; Drill Ready
- Pathfinder – Bertha & Pathfinder Mines; Optioned
Lithium: Kibby Basin Project – Nevada
The Kibby Basin lithium project shares may characteristics with Clayton Valley to the south where lithium brines are being exploited.
Unlike Clayton Valley however, the Kibby basin is “Fully Permitted for Water“
Uranium: Crackingstone Project – Saskatchewan
Located in the Bearverlodge area on the north shore of Lake Athabasca and 8 km. SW of Uranium City, Saskatchewan. The Beaverlodge area is an important metallogenic province of uranium.
18 uranium showings were located on the property with reported grab assays as high as 12.53% U308.
Proactive Interviews President/CEO
George Sookochoff Discusses Projects
Belmont Projects Portfolio
– Athelstan-Jackpot, B.C. – *Athelstan & Jackpot Gold mines
– Come By Chance, B.C. – *Betts Copper-Gold mine
– Lone Star, Wa. – *Lone Star Copper-Gold mine
– Pathfinder, B.C. – *Bertha & Pathfinder Gold–Silver mines
– Kibby Basin, Nevada – Lithium
– Crackingstone, Sask – Uranium
– Black Bear, B.C.
– Pride of the West, B.C .
* past producing mine
Subscribe to our Mailing List