Continuing Where Past Producers Have Left Off
- Belmont Resources has over a short period of time systematically acquired 6 past producing gold and copper-gold mines in the prolific Greenwood & Republic mining camps.
With these acquisitions Belmont Resources has become a major land holder of gold and copper properties in these mining districts.
- The Greenwood & Republic mining camps have produced over 6 million ounces of gold.
- The Greenwood camp alone has no less than 30 historical past producing mines and 49 documented mineral showings.
- All of the historic mines are less than 150 metres in depth with the majority being less than only 50 metres deep leaving potential for extended mineralization to depth.
- Belmont has compiled and reinterpreted over 100 years of historic exploration and mining data from these two camps.
- With the reinterpreted historic data and by utilizing new and advanced exploration technology such as Deep Penetration UAV geophysical surveying
(Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), Belmont is exploring for deep seated feeder systems and vertical hydrothermal conduits which provide the pathways for gold-copper mineralization for the relatively shallow historic mines.
Belmont President & CEO discusses strategy for acquiring a significant land position in the prolific Phoenix mining camp of southern British Columbia