In a relatively short period of time we have acquired a number of
strategic gold and copper assets,
putting Belmont in an excellent position to “come out of the gate” strong at
the first sign of market recovery or even before!
A Belmont projects update from the CEO, George Sookochoff
Recent Property Acquisition Agreements
- Lone Star Mine – February 26, 2020
- Athelstan-Jackpot – February 24, 2020
- Pride of the West – November 21, 2019
- Black Bear – November 21, 2019
- Glenora – October 30, 2019
- Bay Horse – October 30, 2019
Belmont Signs LOI to Acquire the Lone Star Mine Property in the Republic Gold Camp, Washington State
Lone Star Mine Highlights
- Historic Resource Estimate*
- Historic resource based on $593 oz gold
- High Grade Intercepts are conducive to underground mining.
- Historic underground access in place
- 2007 Report “property has potential for additional resources as many zones in the deposit remain open and untested to fully define their extent”
“The areas with the most potential to expand the resource are located in the southern and eastern portions of the deposit and at depth below the pit outline.”
- 2007 Report recommends 2,600 metres of drilling in 13 holes with 10 of them testing outward from the southern cluster of thick high-grade zones, and 3 holes to test the expansion of an eastern thick, rich zone.
- Shortly after 2007 Resource Estimation previous owner went into receivership due to 2008 economic crisis.
- Belmont will be the first company to acquire and advance the Lone Star mine.
*Mineral resources which are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. The estimate of mineral resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, sociopolitical, marketing, or other relevant issues.
A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historic estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves. As such the issuer, Belmont Resources, is not treating this historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves.
More Belmont Resource Projects