Continuing where historic miners have left off.
Belmont Resources is engaged in the business of acquiring and re-developing past producing copper-gold-silver mines in southern British Columbia and Northern Washington State. This region is considered to have the highest concentration of mineralization and past producing mines in western North America.
By utilizing new exploration technology, geological modelling and specialized 3D data analysis, the company is successfully identifying new areas of mineralization beneath and/or in the near vicinity of the past producing mines.
Belmont Resources CEO George Sookochoff joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share news the company is planning for a 3000-metre drill program at the Lone Star Copper and Gold project in Washington State. That project was recently acquired by Belmont.
Belmont Project Videos
Belmont Projects Portfolio
– Athelstan-Jackpot, B.C. – *Athelstan & Jackpot Gold mines
– Come By Chance, B.C. – *Betts Copper-Gold mine
– Lone Star, Wa. – *Lone Star Copper-Gold mine
– Pathfinder, B.C. – *Bertha & Pathfinder Gold–Silver mines
– Kibby Basin, Nevada – Lithium
– Crackingstone, Sask – Uranium
– Black Bear, B.C.
– Pride of the West, B.C .
* past producing mine
Subscribe to our Mailing List