By acquiring strategic gold-copper projects in a weak market
Belmont be will in a excellent position to maximize shareholder value
when the market becomes strong once again.
A Belmont projects update from the CEO, George Sookochoff
Recent Property Acquisition Agreements
- Lone Star Mine – copper-gold
- Athelstan-Jackpot – gold
- Pride of the West – gold
- Black Bear – gold
- Glenora – gold
- Bay Horse – gold
Belmont Signs LOI to Acquire the Lone Star Mine Property in the Republic Gold Camp, Washington State
Lone Star Mine Highlights
- Historic Resource Estimate*
- Historic resource based on $593 oz gold
- High Grade Intercepts are conducive to underground mining.
- Historic underground access in place
- 2007 Report “property has potential for additional resources as many zones in the deposit remain open and untested to fully define their extent”
“The areas with the most potential to expand the resource are located in the southern and eastern portions of the deposit and at depth below the pit outline.”
- 2007 Report recommends 2,600 metres of drilling in 13 holes with 10 of them testing outward from the southern cluster of thick high-grade zones, and 3 holes to test the expansion of an eastern thick, rich zone.
- Shortly after 2007 Resource Estimation previous owner went into receivership due to 2008 economic crisis.
- Belmont will be the first company to acquire and advance the Lone Star mine.
*Mineral resources which are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. The estimate of mineral resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, sociopolitical, marketing, or other relevant issues.
A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historic estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves. As such the issuer, Belmont Resources, is not treating this historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves.
Up to $180,000 with 6.0 million units to be issued at $0.03.
Each unit will comprise of one common share and one transferable share purchase warrant.
Each whole warrant will permit the holder to acquire one additional common share of the Company at a price of $0.05 for two years from closing.
More Belmont Resource Projects